Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Scraps II

I've been kinda busy and stuff but I feel like I'm neglecting again...so here are some little niblets for your enjoyment.

-Contrary to some theories, the brain nibbling parasites have subsided and I'm getting more sleep. I still wake up around 4ish but at least I'm getting some sleep. Its a work in progress.

- I've been riding my roadbike alot. I find it ironical because my ex-husband would have given his right hand to get me to ride the damn thing more. I can hear him rolling his eyes when I call him to ask how to adjust my rear derailleur or recenter my pedal clips. Life is silly.

- I'm getting a vacation this week! A friend and I are going to Chicago to visit another friend. We were all pretty tight in high school and then lost touch and have kind of regained touch. It's amazing how much and how little people can change since high school. At any rate, we get to spend a few days in the Windy City (which I really like as far as breezy destinations go), hang out, see the museums, catch a cubs game (hopefully, pretty please) and just bum around in general. I'm really really really excited.

- I am getting ready, sorta, for the move. I have a couple weeks left and I'm making little baby steps toward getting packed. I've been throwing out all the miscellaneous crap that followed me from KC and I'm trying to thin out my closet a tad. In case you were unaware, I own more clothes than god. If god kept every single sweatshirt he ever had because ya never know when you'll need a super ratty but very comfortable crappy sweatshirt. It's a disease. I'm going to try and cure it within the next two weeks.

- Other than that, life is same. Still loving my new/old job. Still chillin' like a villian. Still plotting to take over the world, or at least the local coffee shop. I'll probably be back with pictures in tow following the Chicago Expedition 2007. Until then...

2 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

Oboy! Don't forget pizza, hot dogs, Picasso's art, and Frank Lloyd Wright architecture...

Anonymous said...

Does this mean the dumpster needs emptying?

I, too, can see your ex rolling his eyes. He woulda given his right nut to have you ride more. Such is life...

Glad you're getting more sleep. You know I'm not going to stop worrying, just 'cause you move out. Right?