Monday, October 09, 2006

Just in time for fall...

my dog is asking to be turned into a scarf. This morning while getting around for work, I heard a suspicious cracking noise from the other room. I come around the corner to find my dog chomping on one of my newest favorite cds. After screaming a few choice words, I realized that my dog is incapable of that guilty look that most dogs are highly skilled at. Not even a FEIGNED SENSE OF SHAME. She is currently sleeping peacefully on the couch. Damn dog.

6 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

I have been working on a project involving about three hundred CD's, a thousand loose sheets of numbered pages of data, sticky notes, labels, sheet dividers, protectors and scissors and so far my kitties reputedly known for their prediliction to misadventure have been absolutly reasonable about sharing the table with all my junk on it. So far the only act of rebelllion was when Nutmeg decided to do her best James Dean impression (Rebel without a Cause) and prove she could run with scissors... Amazingly everything has been left intact on the table without an ounce of solicitation on my part. I don't know what I'll do if I ever get mad enough at my cats, Nutmeg would make a nice ear muff for one side of my head, but Chaos would probably wind up as a leg warmer....

sue said...

It reminds me of certain children... I'm not naming names but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :) Payback's hell.

Rio Vista Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rio Vista Boy said...

Is anybody out there?...Hello Mellow....Mellow...
mellow... cough, cough, sneeze...
It's kinda spooky in here all
alone with the dust and cobwebs...

sue said...

Yeah, I'm with Vin... can hear the echo from here...

Rio Vista Boy said...

So Sue, how you doing? I hear you had a difficult time getting up this morning. We have a new message board to chat on it seems, awfully quiet and no one seems to be using it...