Monday, April 14, 2008

Early or late? **updated**

I'm doodling around in the photography lab waiting around for my prints to wash. It's 12:30. After a weekend of false security, I wandered into the lab to work on a project I thought was due Wednesday. Everyone thought it was due Wednesday. Alas, the schedule had a typo and it is due tomorrow. Er, today. I had initially thought I would just hand it in late and take the hit but being the OCD-type when it comes to my grades, I am trying to get it done. Granted, it's not my best work but it will have to do. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm not that old and it won't hurt that bad in the morning but I know better. It will hurt that bad in the morning.

Add onto that I ran my first 5K yesterday morning and it kind of adds to the pain (my body hurts). But YAY! I ran my first 5K!

See? I'm trying to think positive...

After critique today, my instructor took mercy on me and let me turn it in a couple hours late so I could go get it matted (as required). If she hadn't I was looking at the aforementioned deduction in grade. Have I ever mentioned that I love my photography instructor?

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

Congrats on the 5k!

Rio Vista Boy said...

I didn't here a word mentioned about donuts...

btw, nice changes to the webpage?

em said...

har har, I'm working on it, smartass.

Anonymous said...

Sorry... I think the perfectionist trait came from me. However, you have taken it to a new level. Congrats on the race and yay for the 'good' photog teacher!