Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Huh.

In one of my classes, our next project is designing a webpage. We were asked to surf the net and come up with some examples of really bad pages and good pages. Hi. This is an example of a bad page. While the content typically borders on the mundane, I realized that the layout and images don't necessarily have to. I'm a design student, for crying out loud. So I might be changing things in the next couple weeks. I thought I'd give you the heads up while I try to reconfigure and potentially move addresses.

In other news, those of you who regularly shop over at Ma's blog know that things haven't been the brightest in our family. But whose family is ever completely bright all the time? As I would expect in any family, it's startling how the struggles of one member so quickly affect the others. I can't imagine having to face hard times alone. This is a serious moment of darkness but we're all heading forward, looking for sunshine.

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

I missed that post at your Ma's. Thanks for sending me back over. I'm sorry you are all struggling. I know that all to well lately myself. Thinking good thoughts for you all.

Anonymous said...

At least we have each other... I think that makes us stronger.

Rio Vista Boy said...

No one should have to face the dark alone, family is critical even in this enlightened era. Stay strong.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with your mom -- you all seem to have such a great, supportive family to help each other. I'm sorry things aren't going that well lately:(