Friday, April 18, 2008

This fence is giving my butt splinters

For the past couple weeks, I've been internally on the fence about what to do with my blog. Designwise, it lacks all aspects of my personality. Contentwise, I've given bits of mediocrity because I'm not sure how to present myself. Lately, I've had so much to talk about, so much to deal with but I just don't know how to do it here. I'm not sure if I'm editing myself for my family or if I'm doing it for everyone else. Sometimes I think if I had two blogs, I could get everything out and not feel like I should be careful what I say. At this point, there are two options: close this thing down or write about everything, regardless if it's cheerful, witty, or informative. I suppose every blogger finds themselves at this point sometime...

5 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

This is your blog Em, don't let anyone else dictate how you should impliment it. I made that mistake and created a monster that all fear to visit for it's complexity. Just do what works for you.

Sizzle said...

I've felt like that before...especially since my mom and sis read...so some things I just omit. I have started and deleted a couple blogs over the years.

Anonymous said...

Do what you need to do. It's your blog. We've all been there and have the splinters to prove it. We love you regardless.

Unknown said...

I, too, sometimes wish that I blogged anonymously for I completely censor myself since my family and friends read it. I just didn't think I could keep up with two blogs and too many "real lifers" said that my blog is how they keep up with me (even if they don't comment), so I decided it was better for me to keep up with people than it was to have an uncensored forum.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.