Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Heavy

Another dragging day. I'm dogsitting a lovely golden retriever but this means staying at someone else's house. I didn't sleep well and was woken up early by thunderstorms and strong rain. More strong rain. I'm tired, am still going through weaning myself off caffiene, and this constant rain is making it feel like fall again...that seasonal affective crap. I could really go for some significant sunshine right about now but the 7-day forecast only has a half day of it scheduled for Saturday. The half that I'm at work.

At least the ducks are happy.

2 comments:

sue said...

Hmmm... I didn't know you were off the caffiene again. I thought about you when I, too, was awakened with the storms this morning. Wondered how you were faring in a strange house with a strange dog... Stupid weather. It can stop any time now.

Rio Vista Boy said...

Quack! Quack! I'm headed for starbucks, can I get you anything in a decaf?