Friday, August 25, 2006

I almost made it...

through the entire summer without getting sick. Until today. My sinuses have become the hottest vacation spot for all kinds of nastiness and I'm not particularly thrilled. My annoyance is so great that I did the 30 minute pharmacy line boxstep just to get the really good drugs. Add to that the 15 seconds of terror where I thought the man behind the counter was going to do a strip search because of my out of state driver's license...seriously man, I feel and look like hell...do you really think I'm a meth cook (wait, on second thought, don't answer that).

So two gallons of orange juice, half a box of the good drugs, and a box and a half of kleenex and I'm thinkin I'm getting better. I'm not, but I'm thinkin it. I gotta work tomorrow and if I think happy thoughts, perhaps they will come true. In all likelihood, I'm gonna sneeze all over some little old lady and get written up for my bad customer service and not following dress code by strapping a box of kleenex to my belt. As long as her name is Mildred. I wouldn't feel so bad if my writeup had the word Mildred in it.

Gonna need more drugs...

2 comments:

sue said...

...your great-grandmother's name was Mildred...

em said...

don't remember sneezing on her...