Tuesday, August 14, 2007

because my brain is too tired to write a real post

Ma can do this, so can I.

This is for your entire life.

(x) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
() Been in love
(X) Been dumped
(x ) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight (does hitting someone count? If so, then yes.)
() Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X ) Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers/Cowboys &Indians
(x ) Sang karaoke
(x ) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x ) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
(x) Crashed a Party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Gone ice-skating
1. Any nicknames? Red, Em, Boog, Country...and lots of little random ones
2. Mother's name? Ma
3. What is your favorite drink? Depends on what I'm drinking it with
4. Tattoos? yep
5. Body piercing? Ears? Ears and nose
6. How much do you love your job? Scale of 1 to 10? Its a 9.5
7. Birthplace? Iowa
8. Favorite vacation spot? Quiet beaches are nice, or the mountains, or the desert...
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yep
11. Ever been in a car accident? Just little ones
12. Drink Cup size? Large
13. 2 Door or 4 Doors? 2
14. Salad dressing? Homemade ranch or creamy italian/parmesan
15. Favorite pie? cherry or apple
16 Favorite number? 13
17. Favorite movie? I can't name just one
18. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
19. Favorite food? Chicken Poblano Rojas...or anything mexican
20. Favorite day of the week? Sunday Funday
21. Favorite brand of body soap? I don't use soap, I use girly bodywash thingers
22. Favorite TV show? Probably CSI
23. Toothpaste? Crest Superduper fantastic somethingorother...for sensitive teeth
24. Favorite smell? Guys, without a doubt
25. What do you do to relax? Draw, read, watch tv, go exercise
26. Message to your friends? I can give them messages to their face
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? A little more eccentric but still fun
28. What would I rather be doing? Eating chicken wings
29. Furthest place you will send this message? I'm not really sending it anywhere...
30. Who will respond the fastest? Heck if I know
31. Least likely to respond? See previous response

3 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

That is very sad to never have been in love or kissed under the mistletoe.
I was real gone for a dolly the very first time way before kindergarten with my bebopping babysitter. I may have smog in the noggin' now, but i still remember her dressed in honey tapered pants with shoestring ties at the knees and a V cut cotton peter pan shirt knotted at the waist, a pony tail wrapped in a silk scarf, and she was always within three feet of the record player unless she was on the horn. She never called me an ankle biter but said I razzed her berries. I thought she was pretty boss myself, you know on the stick like, and she was hip and hep and always greeted me with "What's buzzin' cuzin'?" And she taught me to respond "What's your tale, nightengale?"... good memories, word from the bird.

Anonymous said...

Um...Vin... I'm not sure that really counts, but it makes for a cute story!

Anonymous said...

Allow to help you?