Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A blurry week

I've been in a funk. Stressed, tired, borderline upset, a little emotionally drained. You name it, I've been there. I wish there was a legitimate excuse for it. It's a complicated set of little catalysts. I'm totally trying to be the logical nerd and tell myself that I just need to snap out of it. I probably will eventually. Hopefully after I hand in a stack of projects that are hiding the entirety of my drawing table. Hopefully after I get over some news that has had me freaked out for a couple days. Hopefully after things get back to being like summer and not like some self-imposed punishment.

I'd call that a 'peeing in your cheerios' kind of post but it's afternoon now. So whatever you had for lunch...bon appetit.

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

Hope things get better for you soon.

sue said...

I hear ya.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I feel similarly, my staples are out, but my leg is bugging me, the layered smoke from the 100's of fires surrounding us has driven me to huffing Albuteral in massive doses and hunkering down inside the house (a thing I'd likely be doing anyways} locked down like a prisoner. So here I am subdued and de-energized. Not how I imagined this summer progressing.

Rio Vista Boy said...

get yourself out doors, you don't have to fall off yout tricycle like I did, but I have to admit, getting out and doing something has really taken my mind off the grand funk.