Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5 things learned in July

1) Strawberry margaritas on Sunday afternoons are best accompanied by kiddie pools and lawn chairs.

2) When your roommate gets another dog without considering your feelings on the matter, of course that dog is going to be the yappiest damn thing on the face of the planet.

3) A case of beer is like magic elixir to people who have been moving furniture all day.

4) Hearing about exes being in new relationships can be either devastatingly complicated or simply joyful...depending on the ex.

5) Even 27-year-old women can still squeal like girls when having to get a fish off the hook.

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

I like that margarita idea better than the fish hook. :-)

Rio Vista Boy said...

Time to break out the triple sec

T.J. said...

I'll preface this comment by saying that I found my here via your Mom's page.....

I can't believe it took you this long to realize the beer thing....

Oh, and a tip for fishhook removal, which works for us guys too, use a towel. The slime stays off your hand, and they're much eaiser to hold on to.

If you're bored, I'm over at http://kvenya.blogspot.com.

Buenos con queso,

T.