Thursday, July 03, 2008

Scraps

Thanks to all who stopped by for my birthday! It was a blast. My friends insisted that I dress like a girl for the event and as I sat at dinner in my heels and dress it occurred to me that the four of us were the stereotype. It was kinda bizarre as I usually have more guy friends than girl and for the first time in my life, it seems like it has swapped. I'm not complaining.

Happy Fourth of July! I know it's tomorrow but I'm going to be FISHING and DRINKING and WEARING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SUNSCREEN. Because that's what being an American is all about. Sometimes.

Saturday is my Divorce anniversary. I talk about how fantastic my ex is all the time so I'll spare you all. He really is great, though. Greatest guy I ever put back on the market.

That's all I got. My brain is already out fishing. Hope it's not using itself for bait.

1 comment:

Rio Vista Boy said...

Using your brains to catch fish; positively a new concept. One I am certain will not catch on any time soon.