Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A giggle and a mystery

The giggle is thanks to Ms. Jodi...

Clicky now please.

Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris, AND Felicia! From the Cheetos commercial! (I'm sure she's done other fine work but I really did enjoy the commercial. And make a mental note of what she looks like. it comes up later.) And there's SINGING!

Unfortunately or fortunately... that fun little bloglet is available this week only for free. Later you have to pay for it, I guess. So gets your chuckles in now!

The mystery...

Why, oh why does sunscreen always have that SMELL? Ya know, sunscreeny smell. I am white...like crazy white like aforementioned Felicia. Therefore I am wearing teh sunscreenz everyday. But I hate the smell. I buy the Unscented.

Hark. (is there an olfactory version of hark? Snort? Snork? Snark! I digress.)

Smells like sunscreen. I smell like it now. At night. When it's dark out. I am not on a beach. I do not have bermuda shorts or a big straw hat on. But I sure smell like I do. Albino white redheads should not smell like they are tan, blonde, sea-water dripping surfer people. It's like the lotion companies are mocking us. We need a lotion that smells like books and sarcasm. Sexy.

2 comments:

sue said...

EXACTLY MY POINT! ... You just said it better. (The sunscreen.) I have yet to go clicky... omw.

Rio Vista Boy said...

all I can say about your sunscreen delimma is Paula Begoun - fragrence free cosmetics.

I clicky'd, very funny stuff looking forward to the next installment and who knows maybe the dvd! unfortunately I am elderly and therefore was not recommended to read many lines of the Master Plan but I am certain it was Masterful.