Wednesday, November 21, 2007

15 Things I'm Thankful For

1) My family - the immediate one and those who married into it
2) My friends - the ones who get that I'm not the easiest person to be friends with
3) My dog
4) Health - Asthma and allergies are nothing in the grand scheme
5) My job - Life is nicer when you don't dread going to work
6) My town - not too big, not too small, not too many serial killers
7) My country - and those who fought/fight to keep it this way
8) My Ex - Couldn't have had a life-altering lesson in priorities without him
9) Coffee
10) My twisted sense of humor - I can't imagine how sad life would be without it
11) High heels
12) The good days
13) The bad days
14) Aging and growing up - There's something really great about it
15) All the life lessons I get on a daily basis, not always fun but always important
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great list! We're so thankful for you... and all you are.
Love today and always.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as you em!
High heels? Really?
I thought only men liked them
(not to wear of course, but to look upon beneath a well turned ankle.)

em said...

High heels are wonderful. I like to tower above the masses...

and the phrase 'well-turned ankle' really shows your age ;)

Anonymous said...

In my case, if I wore heels it would literally be a "well turned ankle"... lol