Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Contrary to popular belief

Even though I've been on break for about a week, I've gone somewhat missing from the blogworld. It happens. Seems like when I'm not going a bazillion miles an hour I forget to schedule in blogtime. As a proof of life, I'm here! *waving*

As is typical when I have more than ten minutes to myself I tend to sink into my own brain and wander about. I think about all sorts of things that may make more than interesting blog posts. Alas, I'll admit I'm not quite ready for that kind of vulnerability. I'm not entirely sure who I'm more concerned about...strangers who stop by or those I know in real life that might end up knowing more than they'd really like. Regardless, for now I'll stick to the little bits of dryer lint that are my posts. Maybe as I keep thinking these things over, they won't seem so bizarre to put out in the world. Who knows.

Hope you all are doing well... enjoying all there is to enjoy about this time of year (ice storms not included).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is your blog. Dryer lint or not, we'll keep reading.

Rio Vista Boy said...

It's good to know the pasta salad didn't do you in.