Wednesday, December 26, 2007

whew

I'm glad christmas is over.

Don't get me wrong, it was good to see everyone. This year was just one of those years where the holiday was putting me in a funk. I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm just getting older where it doesn't seem as magical as it used to (as corny as that sounds). At any rate, we're on to the remainder of the holiday-a-thon...ending with St. Patrick's Day? Perhaps I can scrounge up some magicalness by New Years.

Hope you all had a fun holiday:)

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

i am SO glad christmas is over. sincerely.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I am not caught up in the retail frenzy of Christmas any more, it seems to have left me with a deeper more gentle appreciation of the holiday. No more neighborhood decoration competition, I don't strive for the biggest and best tree. I'm all about the baby Jesus, cookies and pie.