Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday miscellany

Hello! How're you? Me? Well...

- Got hit with an ice storm this weekend. After leaving early on work on Saturday, I stayed indoors the rest of the weekend. Good news? There was a fantastic batch of chili involved. Bad news? All my projects I needed to work on were rendered comatose seeing as my laptop couldn't handle the file size without freezing up and I couldn't make it to the campus computer labs.

- I am hopelessly behind and yet somehow optimistic. Just a few...days...left. I can make it. Hopefully.

- After talking to some friends this weekend about their horrible issues with the opposite sex (psychotic people who just won't go away, a pending potential pregnancy scare) I've decided that I'm ohhhh so glad I'm single. For now. After I go visit Sizzle's page and find out what she's been up to, I might change my mind.

- Christmas is just around the corner! I have done no shopping whatsoever. I'm a last-minute kinda gal. What do I want, you ask? I want the university to give my tuition back. In the likelihood that such an event will never happen, I'll settle for a box of Warm. If such a thing exists. brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

uh oh. i've been being all moony with the fella. forgive me?

i actually think there isn't a damn thing wrong with being single. just don't give up your singleness for someone you aren't mad about. there's got to be passion and chemistry!

sue said...

A box of Warm? Geez...
See why you're so hard to shop for?

Rio Vista Boy said...

Sorry, can't offer any help here, warm is definitely out of stock and out of season.

Unknown said...

Always better to be single than miserable with someone. I divorced in 2002 and though I dated people in between, I didn't meet Ted until Jan. 2007 and it was well worth the wait to find such a great "fit."