Wednesday, April 25, 2007

and that's when my eyes fell out of my head

I pulled an all-nighter last night. I'm tired. I had mashed potatoes and pie for lunch. Now I'm tired and going into a food coma. While attempting to stay awake, I've been catching up on my blog-reading.

Sizzle linked me. Yeah, that's right...THEE Sizzle. It's like having a celebrity make eye contact with you while you're blowing your nose. I'm not sure whether to wave or look away real quick and hope no one reads my end-of-the-semester boring posts.

Maybe I'll just have her autograph my kleenexes...

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

ha ha!

i like to discover the talent. ;)

i'll sign a vintage hanky for ya. heh.

mashed potatoes! that's what i am going to eat for dinner now. thanks!

Unknown said...

Sizzle... she is a God...Goddess?