Monday, April 30, 2007

Must keep wandering into good light...

Within the last three days, I've managed to be approached by two different people to be photographed for portfolios. A woman went on and on about how expressive my face was and how I would be perfect for the headshots she needs before her big conference. Today, a guy I've known for awhile at work interrupted me and asked how tall I was when I wasn't wearing my 3-inch heels. He then decided that I was perfect. He'd been looking for a tall, slender woman to complement the male model he'd had picked out for weeks for his photography portfolio to get into a design college. The woman is expecting my call this week. I have a tentative shoot on Sunday for the photography portfolio. I've done this sort of thing before but I had assumed that my modeling days were over. It's all kind of exciting.
The only question I have...I've been living off junk food and caffiene for the last few weeks...should I stick to this diet as it seems to be working or should I go all 'model' and start eating carrot sticks and drinking water?

Eh, screw it...Bring on the twinkies!

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

keep up whatever you are doing. besides, you are naturally beautiful. it doesn't take any effort. ;)

Anonymous said...

You need to gain 10 lbs. - I'm just sayin'... :)

em said...

anonymous...suuuuure. Like I don't know who you are.

sue said...

Did you know you'd been tagged by Siz?

Who is Anon?