Sunday, April 29, 2007

My summer of possibilities

While I have only one week left in the semester and I should OBVIOUSLY be so overjoyed that it rivals only winning the powerball (the 3 dollar one, not the jackpot...I don't think anything would make me happier than the jackpot. Seriously. Hook me up, people.) I'm actually getting a little anxious about the summer. I get into such a workaholic mode that I'm worried I'm going to get bored. I've already thought up art projects I want to work on, I'm possibly getting a second job, but I can't help thinking that I'm going to get stir-crazy. Lately, even days off drive me borderline nuts. I get all twitchy and weird and just feel the need to get out and do something.
Maybe I'll start training for a marathon or something.

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

"maybe i'll start training for a marathon or something" - you sound so breezy about it. ;) i used to be like that, always needed to be doing/working. it took me a long time to find that place inside me that could rest/relax. at least you'll be getting a lot done, right?

Anonymous said...

May I suggest you do some of the things you started and haven't finished?