Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss me, I'm Irish

Actually, I don't know you very well so I'll settle for a hug.

Today is my holiday. I'm Irish, redheaded, and even wearing green. In past years, this has been the holiday to break all holidays. A few years ago, it fell a couple days before I got married and it happened to turn into some sort of bachelor/ette St. Patty's day hoopla. Last year, I happened to be dating a redheaded Irish guy and I think we were the hit of all the bars. This year, I've decided to take it easy. I'm going to a local Irish restaraunt to hear an Irish band. I will drink Irish beer and eat Irish food. I'm going with a friend and she is on a mission to find me a new Irish guy. It should be fun. If you're doing anything that celebrates the motherland, I'd love to hear about it! There's always new ideas needed for next year...

Happy St. Patrick's day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I would love for you to find a nice Irish guy... ;)