Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prepare for a week of silence...

I'm staring at a week from hell. After spring break, I didn't realize that all hell would break loose as far as my classes are concerned. I have deadlines stacked upon deadlines stacked upon exams. The next week will be an experiment in the thresholds of caffiene consumption and stress tolerance. If you talk to me, I will speak in speeds previously unknown to man and probably in grouchy tones. I may or may not reach some sort of zen-bitch state...if that even exists...I shall find out. I apologize in advance for any major things I was supposed to remember. Like my name. Or the fact that I'm supposed to eat/sleep on a regular basis. I'll see you on the other side.

2 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

You might want to continue to eat/sleep/breath on a regular basis despite your overwhelming upcoming workload, in the long run it will pay off.

sue said...

You know where we are if you need a break...