Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alphameme

It's Thursday and I'm tired. So there.

A. Attached or Single? Single. Doesn't "attached" sound like it involves leeches? Just a thought.

B. Best Friend? For the longest time I didn't have one outside my family (is that sad? Eh, it never bothered me too much) but I think I've finally got one. She's a hoot and doesn't mind that I'm a little odd.

C. Cake or pie? Oh man, that's like choosing between pets. I'm gonna say pie but yellow cake with chocolate frosting is a mega-close second.

D. Day of choice? Sunday. It's the one day where I try to do nothing.

E. Essential item? Chapstick. I have probably 15 of them scattered around.

F. Favorite color? Red. Dark, deep, blood red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms. Especially the red/orange combination.

H. Hometown? BFE, Iowa.

I. Favorite indulgence? Sushi.

J. January or July? July. Me loves the heat and humidity. And my birthday, just a little.

K. Kids? Now? Hell no. In the future? If god is a comedian.

L. Life isn’t complete without? A sense of humor.

M. Marriage date? Uh, had one in 2005 but it's a few years past its expiration.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? An older sister, older brother, and younger brother. And their respective spouses. They all rock.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges have a gross texture. Like little fish eyeballs popping in your mouth.

P. Phobias? Public speaking and heights. And burning alive.

Q. Quotes? They look like this: ""

R. Reasons to smile? There are way too many.

S. Season of choice? Summer. Fall comes in second.

T. Tag 5 people: I don't think 5 people even stop by here...

U. Unknown fact about me? I have this weird thing where if I make a sandwich, I have to take a bite out of it before I put the ingredients back. So if you ask me to make you a sandwich, consider yourself warned.

V. Vegetable? Cucumbers. with ranch? as pickles? delish.

W. Worst habit? Being suspicious of everyone.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I had an ultrasound of my heart a few years ago and it sticks with me as one of the most awesome things ever. I could see it BEATING! (Proof for you skeptics who didn't think I had one)

Y. Your favorite food? Chicken Poblano Rojas or Mexitalian spaghetti. Nom nom nom.

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer. Because every teenage girl loves their symbol to be a crab. Bastards.

4 comments:

sue said...

I didn't know "u"... how could I not know "u"? I've known "you" since you were born! I knew everything else though. :)

Anonymous said...

Trust me....God has a sense of humor & He is a VERY funny guy! :)

T.J. said...

And I'd so do it if you tagged me...

Hell, I may do it anyway.....

T.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I expected the answer to A to be "unhinged"...