Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Damn you, dear Plague, you've let me down.

One of my favoritist (totally a word) things to blog about is getting sick. I only say this because it seems like everything in the world decides to go cosmically stupid when I get ill. Such as the time where I went to buy cold medicine and had a problem with my identity...apparently I have a doppelganger methcook in Kansas City. Totally sweet. At any rate, yesterday afternoon, my dear Infectious Friend decided to come around for a visit. Since then, I have been waiting for the impending hilarity. So far, there hasn't been any. All things considered, this has been the least Blogworthy episode of illness that I've had! No bizarre nightmares, no armwrestling little old ladies at the pharmacy, no comical chart mixups at the doctors office ("you mean you're not here for a prostate exam?"), nothing! I'm wondering if this is just one of those weird moments in history where the planets align and decide that maybe, just maybe, being sick is fun enough as it is. One can only hope.

1 comment:

Miss Bliss said...

Hi! Got here by way of Sue's blog. Gotta tell you I know exactly what you mean about the whole being sick thing. I swear it's been one annoying thing after another for me too...ON TOP of being sick like every other dang week. Considering that I live in a city that does not technically have a real winter it's just dumb to have had such an endless personal cold and flu season.