Monday, March 12, 2007

It's...so...powerful...


For years, I have been a skeptic. I had heard from many a woman and magazine how fantastic this thing was and yet I had stayed away from it, merely because it didn't seem like it would fit my personality. Today, I decided to purchase one and let me tell you, they are amazing.


I speak of the LBD. (What did you think I was talking about, you pervert?)


In common language, the LBD is the Little Black Dress. It comes in many forms, fabrics, lengths, yadda yadda yadda. Now, personally, I'm not typically much of a dress person. Don't get me wrong, I love skirts...but dresses rarely fit me properly due to my height. I'm so tall that the waist typically ends up at the middle of my back and it looks like I have a weird lumpy growth. Never supercute, in case you were wondering. But...this Dress...rocks. Slinky fabric, halter neckline, lowcut in all the right places, short enough without looking like a hooker. A girl really couldn't ask for more.


For all those men that are staring blankly wondering how the hell a chick could be so entranced by a new dress, it would be like finding a sports car that has the perfect engine, in a sweet color, and that totally doesn't make you look like you're gay or trying to compensate for some inadequacy. Hard to do, yes?


And so...I have this wonderful gem of a dress. My next dilemma: Where the hell to wear this piece of raw hotness? I'm open to suggestions...

1 comment:

sue said...

I may be the "mom", but trust me... i've seen this dress on and she has hit the nail on the head. It looks fabulous on her. Absolutely. I'm so jealous...