Thursday, March 22, 2007

Henceforth there shall be no calling down the fury of the Plague deities

I asked for it.

I poked the Plague with a stick. I called it a sissy. I told it that it had produced nothing blogworthy.

It laughed in my face.

This morning I woke up with my eyes swollen shut. Luckily, old Righty was a little more manageable but Lefty required extensive makeup and a change in hairstyle to cover its horror. I took some benedryl and some of the swelling went down but I'm still rocking the Jessica Rabbit-bangs-over-one-eye look.

The lesson: Don't ever call your illness boring.

3 comments:

sue said...

*shaking head* HOW many time do I have to tell you these things before you learn. Tsk. Tsk.

sue said...

P.S. You might get more comments if you didn't make people sign in with their Google account. Not everyone HAS google... or wants to anymore... :)

Rio Vista Boy said...

you are not high enough level to challenge leet Plague Deities unless you are in a raid group and then a total wipe is not uncommon.