Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Procrastination, thy name is Meme

A - Available or Single? Single and painfully aware of it.
B - Best Friend? Uh, no not really
C - Cake or Pie? That's tough...Yellow cake with chocolate frosting or cherry pie
D - Drink of Choice? Coffee, water, Boulevard Wheat
E - Essential Item(s)? Chapstick, sunglasses, drawing tools, music
F - Favorite Color? Dark Red
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? I'll smoosh them but I won't eat them...
H - Hometown? Ames, Iowa
I - Indulgence? Mud Pie Blizzards, going to chick flicks alone, and expensive haircuts
J - January or February? February
K - Kids? About .01 percent of kids and I get along. They terrify me.
L - Life is incomplete without… hope
M - Marriage Date Heh, well...March 19th was one of them. Couldn't tell you what any of the others will be. Haha
N - Number of Siblings 2 brothers and 1 sister, all 3 are rockstars
O - Oranges or Apples? Green apples
P - Phobias/Fears I think I've conquered most of them...not a huge fan of heights but we get along okay. Clowns are still icky.
Q - Favorite Quote: Don't really have one in particular
R - Reasons to Smile? Tomorrow is my last final. This summer is gonna be a good one. It's baseball season.
S - Season? I love all of them for different reasons. But I like winter the least.
T - Tag Three Aw crap, I have limited internet friends...
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I used to read the dictionary when I was a kid. My nerdiness is thankfully not as obvious anymore
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? As long as animals are tasty I shall continue to oppress the hell out of them. Sorry Bessy.
W - Worst habits? Over-analyzing. Being a workaholic.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? I had an ultrasound of my heart once, it was the most bitchin' thing I have EVER SEEN.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Chicken Poblano Rojas, Mexitalian Spaghetti, Enchiladas with beans and rice, egg rolls, chicken wings, nachos, white cheddar cheezits, the Caribbean Way from Smoothie King, pizza from Waldo's, crab legs, steak deburgo, open-faced hot beef sandwiches, homemade chinese food, pad thai, sushi, Iron Vegetarian, those sandwiches in Florida that were so damn good I'm contemplating going back for a whole week sub-fest...
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homemade Chinese? I have yet to see this. Where's "Waldo's"? :) You've been keeping secrets.

Sizzle said...

yay! you did the meme. :)