Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Scraps

Little bits and pieces...

1) This weekend I actually passed up on gorgeous new shoes because I feel compelled to save money for a motorcycle. SHOES. Gorgeous shoes. Amazing, isn't it?

2) I tried on the bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding and it's actually really pretty. A pretty bridesmaids dress. Betcha didn't know they existed!

3) Today I start working for my old boss again. I'm looking forward to it. It will be nice getting out of the mall.

4) I might go to a baseball game this week...I adore baseball games. And hot dogs. With relish.

5) Regardless of all the good things, I still feel kinda blah. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoe thing? I was so proud... my "baby" is growing up. :)

Rio Vista Boy said...

Seems like the dreaded blah disease is going around. Something has been off for me about a week but I can't quit nail it down. I am clueless about women's preoccupation with shoes, I have two pair, the ones I wear, and another pair...somewhere. I love minor league and little league games. Hot dog with relish? good, 'specially with chili and saurkraut and ketchup, and spicy mustard, sliced jalapenoes and nacho cheese.
Good luck with the new job.