Monday, February 25, 2008

my second attempt at wasting time, uh I mean posting today

Kapgar Kwiz
Shamelessly stolen from mom's blog via her buddy Kapgar.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Mmm, only on a steak
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Whoa, no way.
3. Do you own a gun? Uh, no.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to Sonic.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Only the unpleasant ones.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them at baseball games, covered in everything you can put on em. Or the superdogs from the cart out by the bars.
7. Favorite Christmas song? That's tough, I can't pick just one.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with a coffee chaser.
9. Can you do push ups? I can but they're pretty pathetic.
10. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't buy anything at Starbucks. I try to support the local joints.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Does a watch count? Otherwise its my nosering (sorry dad)
12. Favorite hobby? I don't think I really have one, the more I think about it. I exercise and do art but I don't think of either as a hobby, they're more necessities.
13. How do you eat your eggs? Usually scrambled with salsa but I also like 'em fried on top of pancakes. tasty.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I've wondered if I do but I think I'm just overanalyzing.
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Overanalyzing? Ha...no, I don't really think I HATE anything.
16. Your eye color? It changes...sometimes it matches my hair and sometimes its more hazel.
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment? I wonder if the instructor knows I'm not working on my project? Maybe I should go zap my coffee. That girl on the end is really starting to annoy me with her arrogance.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday? Coffee (how many times can I mention coffee in one post?). A pastry. An 11 x 17 color copy.
19. Three drinks you regularly drink? Coffee. Mountain Dew. Water.
20. Current worry right now? How am I going to get my car back and get my mom's back to her?
21. Current hate right now? Uh, I don't think I really hate anything. Mom's right, it's a hefty word.
22. Favorite place to be? In bed.
23. How did you bring in the New Years?Watching a "Lost" marathon with my mom at her house.
24. Where would you like to go? A nice warm beach...maybe Hawaii.
25. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know if I even have three people who read my blog regularly, ha.
26. Do you own slippers? Of course. A fuzzy pink pair and a fuzzy blue pair.
27. What shirt are you wearing?A gray tank top and a zip up fleece thing.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?Nooooo, I hate static electricity.
29. Can you whistle? Yeah, I guess.
30. Favorite color? Dark red
31. Would you be a pirate? Sure, why not. I wear bandanas alot anyways. I'm just an eyepatch away.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Girly songs from musicals...I guess girly songs in general.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Alaina (if by some quirk I ever have a kid...)
34. Favorite boy’s name?Jack or Joe
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I almost biffed it on the sidewalk in front of someone this morning. I had to laugh at myself.
37. Most frequently dialed phone number? Uh, I used 11 minutes on my cell phone last month. I don't use phones.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I sprained an ankle playing basketball a few years ago. I try to be careful with myself.
39. Do you love where you live? Uh, with the exception of winter, its not too bad.
40. How many TVs do you have? One...
41. Who is your loudest friend? My sister. She's kinda quiet until she laughs. Then she's the loudest person I know.
42. How many dogs do you have? One...
43. What are you thrilled about right now? Thrilled? Its early, I don't even think about thrilled until after noon.
44. Do you have a crush on someone? Hm. No. It's kinda sad, now that I think about it. (Top Chef is coming back though, so does Chef Tom count?)
45. What is your favorite book? The Time Travelers Wife.
46. What is your favorite candy? Hm, I don't think I have one.
47. Favorite Sports Team? The local college team, I guess. I cheer for them, even though they've been a letdown as long as I can remember.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? The chicken dance. (hell if I know, gah)
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I just want 10 more minutes...

6 comments:

sue said...

I should have used your sister. Forgot about her... geez is she loud!

Of course Chef Tom counts!

The Chicken Dance? Be careful what you wish for... lol!

Rio Vista Boy said...

They really should expand Sonics territory, I miss their Limeade.

Your Mom is just mad 'cause I listed her for loudest person I know.

will the chicken dance really set the right tone? Just curious...

brandy said...

The Time Travelers Wife is one of my all- time favourites too! I can't wait for the movie.

And ever since I read your line about mountain dew I've been craving one in the most ridiculous way. Like, my mouth is watering right now.

Was that too much information?

Shafa said...

So you won't eat bacon, but you'll east HOT DOGS!?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS IN THOSE!?

I HAVE MADE THEM! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! ARGH!

That said, they are delicious.

Shafa said...

and by east i meant eat. see how mad you made me?

DH said...

How on earth have you never been to Sonic???