Monday, February 25, 2008

a weekend off

I did nothing this weekend. You heard me, nothing. I decided that I needed it. I slapped together a page layout for this morning and it appears it was enough to appease the graphic design deities. Saturday, I worked in the morning (it doesn't count as work, really.) and then went out of town with friends. We goofed around, had some tasty mexican food and just relaxed. I came back late that night and then slept the entire day on Sunday. Okay, I woke up for about 5 hours so I could watch Millionaire Matchmaker reruns. Oh, and I suppose I technically was up and around since I left the house for coffee and to print off my page layout. But really, I counted it up and I slept from 2 AM on Saturday night until 6 AM this morning with only about 7 hours of functioning. Now, a part of me thinks I should feel somewhat guilty but the other part is saying who cares. Most of the university is getting sick with the flu and if I can take a couple days off to enjoy myself, I'll consider it a method of prevention. Everyone needs a jammie day, er, weekend...

3 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

I spent the entire weekend wrapped in a blanket watching movies. Alot of movies. I did manage to drag a TV into another room over a course of three days.

sue said...

Your mother....um... aka "Queen of the Jammie Days" ... approves!

Anonymous said...

My FAVORITE weekend!!!

Amanda