Wednesday, January 23, 2008

it's amazing I ever know what day it is

I'm convinced it's Tuesday. WILL THIS ONSLAUGHT OF HOLIDAYS NEVER END?! Someday, my internal calendar will get back in sync with reality. In sync. Great, now I have boy bands rolling through my brain.

This weekend was bonkers. I ended up taking yesterday to recoup with a 5 hour nap-a-thon. I'm finally starting to feel normal. I've been trying to keep track of Ma, who's recovering from neck surgery and I'm trying to get my own spine back into alignment after spending the day in hospital furniture. Why they don't make it more comfortable, I'll never know. People are waiting for the outcome of their loved ones, the least they can do is give you a recliner or something.

I also managed to blow off most of my homework/projects for the last couple days so now I've got to play catch up. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm really yearning for a routine.

And in a side note, Dateguy is being normal (thank god). He understands my point of view and even though he'd like to see me again, he'd be content if it's just on a friend basis. He even promised not to roofie me (see? a decent sense of humor! Any single ladies, I'm sure he'd be a catch, just not for me). So that's whats up, yo!

1 comment:

Sizzle said...

this past holiday was my last holiday (paid day off from work) until MAY.

oh how that pains me.

glad you're regrouping and getting back to a routine. send love your Ma.