Friday, January 18, 2008

Salt has feelings

My brother stated that at dinner a few nights ago and it's still making me giggle. My family is completely random.


After my post last night, I got a text from date-guy. He wanted to know if I wanted to go out again and I had to hit him with my Honesty Mallet. It was more of a light tap but I think he was disappointed. Who's to say if he's still gonna wanna hang out.


If anyone's been over at Ma's blog, then you know what the weekend has in store. Quickly after work, I have to take the Bugmeister to a vet appointment and then head to the Big City to have sushi with my sister-in-law. I'm so glad my brother married a kindred sushi spirit. Then tomorrow it's bridal shower/computer shopping/bachelorette party extravaganza. The bachelorette party has a Nascar-esque theme. Very not like me. I told some classmates in my studio this morning and they laughed hysterically at the idea of me doing anything racing related. I had to explain the family background and I think they were even more baffled. After Saturday's craziness, things should calm down a bunch with the exception of Ma's surgery on Monday. Another friend of mine had surgery this morning so it's been the weekend for cutting people I care about open. If I had to guess, I'm going to have to spend more time babying my dad than I am my mom. He's a wuss like that. But in a good way. (and I'm not just saying that because he's funding aforementioned computer)


Hope you all have a good weekend...I'll be sure and bring pictures next week. Got to have documentation of me at a country bar. For those getting this freaking cold weather, stay warm:)
oh, and if you see this dog, don't tell her she has a vet appointment this afternoon...


2 comments:

Sizzle said...

cute little ewok puppy! :)

at least you were honest. we can't take care of everyone's feelings. if we did we'd be exhausted. have fun this weekend!

Rio Vista Boy said...

sounds like a busy weekend!