Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturdays are for laziness

Stolen from Brandy...

I chose:

Black over white
Coffee over water
Heat and humidity over cold and snowing
Dogs over cats
Watching karaoke over singing karaoke
Cartoons over the news
Waffles over pancakes
High heels over flip flops that go through your toes
Backpacks over purses
Text messages over talking on the phone
Movies over theater
Chocolate over vanilla
Honesty over lying to protect me
A small group over a crowd
Pens over pencils
Chapstick over lipstick
Driving over riding along
A swarm of bees over a pack of wolves
Boulevard over Bud Light
Happiness over security
Sleeves and pants that are too long over too short
Mexican food over chinese food
Hoodies over sweaters
Classic cars over modern cars
Modern art over Classic art (ha!)
Silence over crying
Fiction over non-fiction
Hostess cupcakes over hostess Twinkies
Sarcasm over compliments
Complication over simplicity
Martha Stewart over Rachel Ray
Brian over Stewie
Goatees over mustaches
Lists over complicated posts :)

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

great list ;)

sue said...

Of course, there are only about two of these we disagree on (coffee and high heels... I hate the flip flops, but at least know I won't fall down and break my leg)

Oh... and I'd prefer the wolves to the bees... and Chinese over Mexican. Other than that, we agree. Suprise!

Rio Vista Boy said...

hoodie, high heels and backpack creates fuzzy odd cartoon images in my mind.

I am not a list guy
but I think most days
I would choose Tom Sawyer
walking on a fence
over Huck Finn
white washing the same.