Thursday, January 31, 2008

Captain Snowcloud

Lately, whenever I've logged into my msn messenger thingy, there's been a certain individual who's quick to pop up and tell me when the next snowstorm is going to hit. Now, I for one can't stand winter. Sure, the first snow is pretty but after that I'm all bah humbug about it. I'll take a hundred degrees with 98 percent humidity over 40 below. But Dariush seems to think winter is FAN-flipping-tastic. He tells me how its going to be blizzarding in 8 hours, giggles, and then waits for me to let loose with all kinds of colorful words and phrases. I'm trying to figure out what the bane of his existence is so I can be quick to let him know when the next swarm of locusts/plague of frogs/rain of marshmallows is going to commence. I'm offering a handsome reward for any information...because that's what friends are for, right?

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

oooh!

i know for a fact that he has an aversion to leg shaving (the mere mention of it sends him into fits).

use that information wisely.

:)

sue said...

He just told me you were very mean...

Shafa said...

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOONERY!?

Sizz? How could you!?