Thursday, October 18, 2007

24 Hour Apathy

Yesterday, I handed in the project from hell (following a critique where I was inches from punching my instructor, my classmates could even tell but I digress) and since that point have decided that I'm taking a day off. I'm still sick and I'm taking a day off to reduce my stress level and get to feeling better, finally. Killing myself to get things done on days like this just isn't worth it in the end. So bring me another round of cold meds and my blankie and I'm turning the cell phone on silent. Unless you're bringing me good news of a miracle cure or free chinese food, don't bother me. I just don't care today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*patting Em on the head*
There, there, little one... it will be alllll better soon.

Sizzle said...

that's a great idea for self-care. rest up!

Rio Vista Boy said...

take care of yourself, get better.