Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A little better

After my two-day hiatus, I'm a teensy bit less stressed. There's still a lot to do this week but I've decided it could be worse. I could have got a bad haircut. Oh yeah, I forgot, I did. For future reference, no matter how bad you need a cut, no matter how many split ends shake their unruly fists at you, do NOT go to any other stylist but your favorite. Even if she's out of town for a week. You too will experience bangs that are too short and layers that sit in funny angles. I'm resisting the urge to take scissors to them myself. I'm going to wait until she comes back and then I'm going to have her rescue me. Hats are in season, anyways.
Aside from that mini-drama...
1) Boss is out of town again. Sadness. Chaos.
2) Projects, still.
3) Sugar, doin' better with the exception of a minor oreo relapse. No pop, though.
4) Going out for Future Sister in Law's birthday. To a country bar. Em typically doesn't do country. I must like her, I guess.
5) Looking forward to that Pushing Daisies show. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Rio Vista Boy said...

Ok, my turn to rant I guess.
I'll be posting my today's Wal-Mart experience on my blog tomorrow. I think i am going back to bed.

Sizzle said...

mmm oreos. so delicious. i miss oreos. sigh.

hats are a savior when we're suffering from a bad cut. hang in there. it'll grow or she will fix it!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a point when you told me you were going to someone else when I said, "uh oh"? Maybe I imagined it. I just know how fussy you are...

Unknown said...

I thought Pushing Daisies was pretty good -- what did you think?

em said...

I liked Daisies! It's just twisted enough and all the characters are fun. Hopefully they can keep it going...