Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bizarro

Last night, I had the strangest dream. I'm sure that my subconscious stole it from television but it was so surreal nonetheless. I dreamt that I woke up from a nap back in 1999 and I was in my old apartment. I had dreamt the last 8 years. I woke up knowing what was going to happen so I had a second chance to do things. It was just odd running into people I hadn't seen for years and telling them I knew what would happen. I knew that 9/11 would happen but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I tried to contact people I don't meet until later and tell them things they should be careful about. It was just a strange, frustrating, but fascinating dream. I hope I don't have it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you by any chance watch Journeyman? How about Heroes?

Dad had a weird dream last night, too, but claims he couldn't remember it. Except it was bad...and about me. Hmmm...

It isn't even a full moon!

Did you eat or drink anything odd before bed?

Creepy.