Thursday, September 13, 2007

A reason to be happy...when I'm hacking my lungs out

Reading over my last few posts, I realized that I've been a major downer lately. It's so much easier to complain on this thing than be happy about stuff. So even though things aren't ideal right now, I'd like to say that I'm thrilled that it's turning Fall. THRILLED. It's chilly out this morning, the leaves are starting to get the slightest bit of yellow in them, and you can tell that the light is just different. It makes me excited. I think Fall is probably my favorite season. Granted, everything is going dormant but I love the smells, the colors, and the clothes associated with it. Everyone dresses classier in the fall...

I need to go shopping:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be feeling a tiny bit better if you are considering shopping... ;)

I love fall, too. Yeah, it's a super-hectic busy time, but I love the colors and the smells and the food and the wearing of the cozy sweaters and sweatshirts and the curling up to the fireplace and the puppies getting totally wound up at 5 in the a.m. because it is cooler out. Oh, maybe not so much the last one.

Have a good day~~

Rio Vista Boy said...

I just want it to cool down, I want to snuggle in my new comforter, walk around in shorts and a gold shirt while everone else is bundled in long sleeves and windbreakers.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I suppose that may sound a little gay, what I meant was "Golf" shirt. Um I am old and out of touch with poilitical correctness, is it still the 'gay'? Or is it the sexually dislexic?

em said...

I caught the gold part but I wasn't gonna say anything to the nautical bedroom guy. I was getting a colorful glimpse of your person style...